Providing you with a seamless transition
When you are ready to join IG Wealth Management, our comprehensive onboarding experience will help to ensure a smooth transition. We are committed to:
• Investing time in advance of you joining IG to fully understand your needs
• Coordinating a customized onboarding plan
• Synchronizing the information and technology required to ensure a seamless transition to IG
Stage 1: Understanding your needs
Timing: four to six weeks prior to joining IG
During this stage, we ensure that we’re a good fit as we come to understand your:
• Target market
• Planning and product philosophy
• Review your goals and expectations
We combine this information to deliver a memorable onboarding experience.
Stage 2: Coordinating your customized onboarding plan
Timing: First three months
During this stage you will be focused on training and development. We will work with you to ensure that clients are receive best in class service. This includes:
• Your Regional and Divisional director, who will provide system training and business coaching
• IG University which will provide you with all the training and resources need to support your growth
• Your compliance manager, who will help guide you in your transition
• The Planning Specialist Network gives you access to experts in the areas of wealth, estate and debt management planning
Stage 3: Ongoing business
Timing: month four and onward
We work with you to ensure your success as an IG Wealth Advisor as you:
• Focus on holistic financial planning
• Build annual business plans
• Master the tools and technology available to assist you and service Clients
• Develop and finalize marketing and prospecting initiatives
Interested in joining IG? Here is what you can expect in our selection process
Our team of Talent Acquisition Specialists and Field Leaders are committed to ensuring that you have all of the necessary information you need to make an informed decision about joining IG. We have designed a selection experience that is relevant and modified to reflect your tenure and experience. It allows us both the opportunity to determine our fit for one another. Click here to learn more about the selection process.
Meet with a Regional Director and/or Talent Acquisition Specialist to understand the benefits of making the transition to IG. We recognize that there is much to consider and are available to meet as many times as required to have your questions answered.
Submit your resume when you are ready and interested in being considered. A member of the talent acquisition team in partnership with the Regional Director will formally connect with you over a series of meetings and assessments to review your career goals and professional experience.
Upon the conclusion of your selection experience, should interest be mutually agreed upon, a Regional Director will formally present you with an offer and begin the onboarding process.