How to access encrypted emails
Sign in with your one-time passcode
- Once you receive an encryption message, you’ll need to sign into our password-protected site to view the email message. For Gmail users, although you can sign in with your Google account, it is recommended to use the one-time passcode.
- Click on Sign in with a one-time passcode to proceed.
Enter the one-time passcode from separate email
- You will receive the one-time passcode in a separate email message. It must be entered within 15 minutes, before the passcode expires.
- Click on Continue to proceed.
- Once signed in, you can view the email and access any links and attached documents.