The editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers judge companies based on a wide range of criteria to decide which ones provide the most progressive workplaces:
- The physical workplace
- Atmosphere and social
- Health, financial and family benefits
- Vacation/time off
- Employee communications
- Performance management
- Training/skills development
- Community involvement
Why IG was selected
According to the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, some of the reasons why IG made the list were:
- Helping employees to better balance their work and personal lives through flexible hours, personal days and high starting vacation allowances.
- Offering a wide range of financial benefits including year-end bonuses, referral bonuses and a share purchase plan which the company contributes to.
- Contributing to better employee health through physical, mental, social and financial health support, plus a flexible health benefits plan.
“This is tremendous recognition for IG Wealth Management and the IGM family of companies,” said James O’Sullivan, President and CEO of IGM Financial.
“It’s an important achievement for our team and a testament to all of us and the work that we do. We are all part of an organization that listens to its people and cares about their well-being, and I look forward to sharing more good news as the world around us hears our story.”
For Damon Murchison, President and CEO of IG Wealth Management, this award is well earned. “IG is the least hierarchical organization I’ve seen in the financial sector,” he says. “And we take staying connected to our people very seriously. Any employee can contact me directly.”
You can learn more about why our employees love working at IG by visiting our careers page.